Friday, August 04, 2006

Its Friday, and we're finally getting a break from all the heat of last month. Its cloudy and windy here in Norwich, and one would think I would be outside enjoying it all. Well, one would be wrong; I'm stuck in a poorly ventilated office and my eyes are drooping shut every minute.

Well, this has been a month of running into long lost friends. First, as from the dead, one of my mates from Kota, Rajasthan scraps me on Orkut (www.orkut.com). If you're not on the Orkut bandwagon, you gotta get on - even an antisocial animal like me finds it useful. Then I find my classmates from Nainital on www.namesdatabase.com. And finally, I run into my undergratuate college mates from Coimbatore on orkut and ymessenger again.

Finally, for all you kiddies out there interested in Physics, machines... or just fooling around, check out http://www.sodaplay.com/ . Its pretty interesting, and you can build your own machines. It get my Site of the Day award (or Site of the week, depending on how often I blog, haha)

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

If you liked this...Comment!!