Saturday, August 05, 2006

Virus Stalkers

I just googled my name, and apparently Viren means 'Viruses' in German. I guess I ought to apologise to all those kids I beat up in school for calling me that. Ok, so I did'nt actually beat them up; more like muttered insults behind their back, but you get the idea.

Interestingly enough, I came across one of my aborted Blog attempts - http://enirvana.rediffblogs.com/. Its is now consigned to oblivion (just like this blog will soon be, haha).

Another link turned up in the search... a list of my undergratuate classmates from GRD, most of whom my memory has deleted to save valuable space. (Memory space is at a premium for me; I suffer from the symptoms of Alzheimer's, if not the actual disease). Here is the link, if you're interested, and not a stalker - http://personal.vsnl.com/jkrcbe/ADDFR.htm. If you are a stalker, please mail me. I always wanted a stalker of my own.

1 comment:

  1. Gogu Kaizer is not a stalker, but he too googled his name and he was surprised to see that the first thing to appear is his blog. Unfortunatelly, Gogu Kaizer is from Romania and he's blog is written in romanian.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this...Comment!!