Sunday, January 20, 2008

Death and Secks

I believe in sex and death; two things that come but once in my lifetime. But at least after death, you're not nauseous

- Woody Allen

I love that quote from Sleepers, this off the wall Woody Allen scifi comedy (and NOT because I identify with the sex part). Give it a dekko; it's full of Allen's trademark quips and zingers.


Next, for your perusal, I have this hilarious link:


A selection of some of my favourites -


That One's Boring -- Tell the Donkey-Punch Story Again!
Small child, trying a Sprite: I don't like it.

Dad: If you don't like the taste, just spit it out.

Mom: I've heard that one before.

--33rd & 7th Overheard by: Brian Flanagan

... Mom
Lady: You're making me wet... I SAID you're making me wet.

Man: Yes, I tend to have that effect on the ladies.

Lady: With your umbrella.

Man: I'm flattered, but it's not that big.

--1 train Overheard by: Sloane


You're Welcome, Grasshopper
Yuppie woman, bumping into a man: Sorry.

Man: Don't say sorry. This is New York. Nobody says sorry.

Woman: What do you want me to say? Fuck you??

Man: That's better. This is New York. Who says sorry?

Woman: Fuck you.

--Bryant Park Overheard by: Young professional's friend

Next is a bitter-sweet link. . This is an online community where people mail in their secrets on homemade cards. Some are funny, some sad; all interesting.

A selection -




2 comments:

  1. you depraved child raven...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depraved ? I like to think of myself as differently-paved.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this...Comment!!