Saturday, December 29, 2007

Faith

Well, the blog has chalked up two thousand hits. I've also managed to make the top result on Google with the term 'Emu Therapy', and its the start of a new year. Time for a change don't you think? I'm gonna think about taking this blog in a new direction, one that justifies the title.

It's time for personal change too. And this time I hope I will be able to sustain it. It must be hard going back to the beginning, but I'm sure gonna try it. And I have faith.

Yes I do; surrounded by all the 'cool' agnostics and atheists, I still believe in God. What is the alternative - rotting in the dirt once this life is done? Meaningless life, meaningless death? Love, empathy, kindness, hate, dispair and desire are to be reduced to neurons firing and secreted hormones? Because even I'm not that bleak.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

If you liked this...Comment!!