Sunday, October 21, 2007

Miscellany

Well, for all you entertainment starved misfits out there, I thought todays post could be about some of the wacky stuff I run into online.
First lets find out if your left brain is dominant or your right brain.



Apparently, if you see the dancer turning clockwise, you are right brain dominant and if anticlockwise then you are left brain dominant. And if you can see both then yer a bloomin' genius. I was able, with some concentration, to get her to reverse directions at will. See if you have any luck.


Next consider, if you will, ViewAt , which has a map of panoramic photographs from around the world; easily navigatible via google maps. Quite impressive
A funny story - I walked into a bar in Brazil the other day with my friend Georgie, and I ran into this lady who was a fan of this blog and me. Apparently a picture is worth a thousand words, so for all you skeptics have a look at the photo below.


George, who is quite famous in his own right, found an admirer too, but, brr... he can have his fan. Here's the video.

I ran into this amazing post the other day: What if WW II was a MMORPG ?
Here's an excerpt -

Hitler[AoE]: cool, i start with panzer tanks!
paTTon: lol more like panzy tanks
T0J0: lol
Roosevelt: o this fockin sucks i got a depression!
benny-tow: haha america sux
Stalin: hey hitler you dont fight me i dont fight u, cool?
Hitler[AoE]: sure whatever
Stalin: cool
deGaulle:
**** Hitler rushed some1 help
Hitler[AoE]: lol byebye frenchy
Roosevelt: i dont got crap to help, sry
Churchill: wtf the luftwaffle is attacking me
Roosevelt: get antiair guns
Churchill: i cant afford them
benny-tow: u n00bs know what team talk is?
paTTon: stfu
Roosevelt: o yah hit the navajo button guys
deGaulle: Eisenhower ur worthless come help me quick
Eisenhower: i cant do **** til rosevelt gives me an army
paTTon: yah hurry the fock up
Churchill: d00d im gettin pounded
deGaulle: this is fockin weak u guys suck
*deGaulle has left the game.*
Roosevelt: im gonna attack the axis k?
benny-tow: with what? ur wheelchair?
benny-tow: lol did u mess up ur legs AND ur head?
Hitler[AoE]: ROFLMAO
T0J0: lol o no america im comin 4 u
Roosevelt: wtf! thats bullsh1t u fags im gunna kick ur asses
T0J0: not without ur harbors u wont! lol
Roosevelt: u little biotch ill get u

And it goes on like that. Hilarious, I tell you.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

If you liked this...Comment!!