Friday, November 02, 2007

Gods Palette


We're well into autumn, and it's the perfect time to go for a walk in the countryside. Trees explode in riotous colour, and fluffy clouds dot a brilliant blue sky. I'm just back from Heathrow after a super long drive. It was a long drive, as what should've taken two and a half hours took nearly four due to some inspired navigating (why do girls mean left, point left, WHILE SAYING RIGHT ?!).


I didn't really mind as the view was amazing; shades of gold framed by a brilliant blue sky and the greenest grass. Unfortunately, I didn't have time enough to take pictures, but you can take a look at others I took in the park.






Update : Well, we were driving down to Cromer, and I made the dreaded right/left mistake too, so I take everything back; apologies and all that rot. Now.. GET OFF MY BACK!

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

If you liked this...Comment!!