Friday, September 14, 2007

Awww...


Some things are just too sweet to be true. Teddy bears, couples cuddling in theatres and me. Except... I'm true of course. Now, I'm a real nice guy without a single mean bone in his body. Yet people keep calling me sarcastic and cynical. Where are they getting this from? Just because my psychological profile came out as below...
You're Totally Sarcastic



You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.


There are a few thing I will not post on this blog (as yet). Starting off, there will be no comments from me about my work, my company and my boss. This, of course, reduces my output by half, but I see no other option. I have been in trouble before, because of my "attitude" problem. I've also resolved to never post anything too vulgar (lets see how long THAT resolution lasts), too cutesy (I don't want barf on my keyboard), or too serious. I will also never post any nude pics of my friends in here (I want to attract readers, not drive them away). What? Don't YOU keep nudies of your friends? Er.. heh heh .. neither do I, obviously *hunts desperately for the nearest exit*.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

If you liked this...Comment!!