Saturday, September 29, 2007

Birthday Loot

I've spent the week in a daze of birthday induced gadgetitis. I have mentioned before that I suffer from this malady, and it only seems to worsen with age. Well the star of my gifts can be seen below clutched tight in my grubby lil paws. Yup, it's the Play Station Portable new slim n lite version, with Burnout Dominator on. And before you can mock and point out why the Nintendo DS is better, may I point out the glossy screen and droolworthy piano black finish on the PSP
The next gadget on the list is Wacom's Bamboo, which is their new line of graphics tablets. I haven't got the hang of it as yet.. but it's only a matter of time before you see my masterpieces.
Moving on, I was gifted a figurine of Yojimbo from Final Fantasy (below), the final Harry Potter and the mandatory chocolates from Thortons.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

If you liked this...Comment!!