Friday, April 25, 2008

Farewell....

So I apologise. I know I've been neglecting you all for the past few weeks. But I have a really good reason - I'm finally going home! Yup, its 1 am, and in 3 hours I leave for the airport and fly home, home, home to India.


It's been a really hectic 2 weeks, what with all the cleaning, packing and winding up in general. And so ends my fourth trip to the UK. For me not the grassy hills and lush medows. The babbling brook and riotous orchard holds no more charm for me, as now I go home.


To be true, I am dreading the 40+ degree temperature in Delhi. But but but.. I get to go home (did I mention that).


So Farewell, may we meet again. My next blog will be from India!

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

If you liked this...Comment!!