Friday, September 17, 2010

Earthquake!

Okay, it's like 1 am, 18th Sep 2010, Delhi India. Lying in my bed pleasantly buzzed, watching Harold and Kumar when I feel this rocking. So either I'm more buzzed than I thought or there was just an earthquake. Nothing on the news as yet... lets see.

Mind you, I'm not discounting that the few whiskey sours I had we more potent than expected!

Update - Seems there WAS an EQ... the blogosphere and twitter bear me out. Newschannels still to pick it up. Apparently the glenfidditch wasn't as strong as I thought!

4 comments:

  1. ok.. so dats all thats left... an earthquake to add to this mess... sighh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh? What mess? If you're talking about the state of my room. . . then, well, I can't really blame the earthquake for ALL of the mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:18 AM

    Hey really nice website, I noticed your website when doing study on some methods to develop my web log. I was simply inquiring which spam software system you use for comments as I get tons on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:02 AM

    Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this...Comment!!