Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have sex NOW. The world ends at 1pm.(or maybe not)

Well, the large Hardon.. er Hadron collider will be switched on around 12:30 pm Indian time. And of course, we don't believe in CERN's safety nonsense. Heres how it'll go..

In about 3 minutes it'll have produced Strangelets and Vaccum Bubbles and Magnetic Monopoles.

At 7 minutes , scientists will discover the God Particle (even more fantastic than the Jesus phone) and will almost instantly come up with the Grand Unified Theory which will be so magnificent, so stupendous, that scientists, at a flash will understand how to achieve faster than light travel, solve global warming, and even make Sarah Palin VP.

Just past 9 minutes, a stable black hole will be created which absorbs enough matter to be self sustaining.

Ten seconds past this the event horizon will overtake Earth.

In twenty minutes, the black hole will crash into the sun, extinguishing it. Jupiter has already been swallowed and Neptune will be spiralling into the hole.

One hour later, the solar system does not exist.


So, my advice is; grab your towel and hitch a quick ride from a passing Volgon ship. The end of the solar system should be quite a spectacular sight seen from a couple of light days away.

Update - apparently today was just a test run. We have till Oct 21.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 PM

    LOLS. I would have fallen off my chair, reading this, only if it hadn't been a bulky sofa !! LOLS again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:55 PM

    I would say, either give me work in office, or just access to this URL. I dont care if I have net access or not. This blog can take care of 8 hours of my time everyday !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I LIVE for compliments. I wish I had the discipline to update my blog as regularily as you, but alas, my ennui pervades everything, even blogging :/ And thanks for adding me to your blog :D

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this...Comment!!