Monday, December 25, 2006


A Christmas Carol

Well kiddies, a very merry Christmas to you. I hope you all are brimming with the yuletide spirit. I have not slept the whole night, and its 8:45 am and my eyes are all bleary. I was supposed to update my blog regularly (insert sheepish smile here) but unfortunately I'm stuck out in the boondocks (technologically speaking), and I'm not able to get my laptop on the net. I'm currently blogging this on my old PC, and I do mean OLD. I'm talking pentium 2 233 mhz here guys.

So, I'll pause while you applaud my commitment,and then put in some pics, of the wreath at my door and my Xmas tree. The tree is a bit messy, but to quote friends,it looks comfortable and lived in (by monkeys that is).

















Also have a look at the Xmas card I made last year. Link to it here.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:36 AM

    Hey I think your blog is Cool , I am single and waiting for a guy like you, Wanna exchange the numbers? Scrap ur number as a reply to this .... I will give u a call Hotty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, who is this? Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this...Comment!!